Welcome to Driftwood-Studio.net

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Here goes

I've never had a blog before, so this is all new. Blogger said it would take 5 minutes to set this up.....two hours later I have finally got to this point. Perhaps being called Grizelda means that I do, after all, have unexpected reserves of patience.

Bear with me, please; what I hope to do is eventually to have this set up as an on-line gallery where anyone can wander round and have a look at my work, post comments if you want - if you don't like it try not to be too rude, just say you don't like it and that will be enough. After all I won't be breathing down your neck trying to pressurise you!

It may take a little while to get all the pictures uploaded, but it has taken so long to get to this point I guess a few more weeks will hardly make that much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment